Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New to this

Hello everyone,

I thought that I would start this so my friends and family would know what is going on in the wonderful world of the Miners. We are all so busy for a phone call sometime and I thought that this was a good way to get a sneak peak in our life. I have to think Kassie and Kari for their blogs. After reading lots of their posts I just knew I needed to start this. So here goes me into the blogging world.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah!!! another one bites the dust... I knew you'd cave and join.... Miss me Yet?

Kassie said...

Yea Welcome to the blog world I was wondering when you would join in. Now we can keep in touch a lot easier. Now you will have to send lots of pics of the boys and ya'll