Ok so we have had like 6 to 7 inches of rain since last wednesday. Well we went out in the backyard tonight and Brad goes to put fresh water in the dogs water bowl. He goes to pick up the bowl and dump it out and look at what he found. A little Garter Snake. Then we ask the boys if they want to hold him. Well of course they say YES!! I think they may be the next Steve Irwin maybe?? They jsut wanted to keep holding him. Poor thing. But I think you would like to know we let him go back where we found him, under the dogs water bowl.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Our little guest
Ok so we have had like 6 to 7 inches of rain since last wednesday. Well we went out in the backyard tonight and Brad goes to put fresh water in the dogs water bowl. He goes to pick up the bowl and dump it out and look at what he found. A little Garter Snake. Then we ask the boys if they want to hold him. Well of course they say YES!! I think they may be the next Steve Irwin maybe?? They jsut wanted to keep holding him. Poor thing. But I think you would like to know we let him go back where we found him, under the dogs water bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a nice guest. I am glad that the boys like animals of all types. I hope that ya'll did not get swept away with all that rain.
Post a Comment