Tuesday, August 5, 2008

last day

Well today was the last day of my summer program! YAY!! No more dealing with the summer lunch people which is run by the City. Let me tell you they are a pain in the booty. Well anyways since it was our last day we decided to have a awards ceremony for the kids. I had my tutors come up with an award for EVERY child. And not just your typical award. Well since Dustin and Dakota was in the summer program they got awards. Dustin was for the best super man move. The other day he flew out of the swing backwards, in mid air he laid flat out and rolled over and looked just like super man flying through the air. Now Dakota his award was for the most clumsy. If you know Dakota you know that this FITS him to a T. Only my child can fall off of the stool and bust his lip open. Then just maybe a hour later fall and hit his head. So now tomorrow I have to register them for Kindergarten. It just doesn't seem like they should turn 6 next month. The time flies by TOOOOOOOO fast!!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I can't belive that they are goint to be going to kindergarten. It does not seem real to me either. Good luck filling out all that paper work.

Kari said...

I know how you feel... it hurts my heart that Carson is starting Kinder... and at the same time I am soooooooo ready for him to be gone!